Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A little announcement...

Um, that's really sad. I haven't updated my blog in almost two years. Well, I've been on hiatus because I got pregnant and extremely sick. I couldn't stand to read, let alone write. Then I had my baby and, well, we all know how that makes it difficult on your novel. :) But see how worth it was?

1bryn9seventies

Actually, I've only written little things since my daughter was born, but one of those little things is going to get me my first publication!

I submitted an essay to the Power of Moms, and it has been accepted for publication in a book the website is publishing!

That, and all the NaNoWriMo emails I keep getting as November gets started, has reminded me how much I miss writing. I pulled out the novel I started and I was surprised how much I had written. I think it's time to proverbally blow off the dust and throw myself back into it. Let's just see if I can find time between all the sewing projects, photo editing and everything else I've got myself doing... :)

2 comments:

Catseye1979 said...

Congrats, on getting published. Power of Moms is a great site (my wife's sister in law is one of the co-founders) I look forward to reading your novel.

Amy Mak said...

Well Meg, I came over to see some great photography and I do see it! I am trying to take some great photos with my new camera and need lots of help. I'm also working on my second novel and almost to the querying stage. (again) I hope you keep writing!